Seasonal depression is a regularly recurring, for several consecutive years, episodes of mood disorders in autumn-winter period.
The origin of seasonal depression is associated with a violation of melatonin, an increase in its content in the body. This happens against the background of reducing the length of the day, namely, light, inhibits the production of melatonin. Accumulation of melatonin violates the daily биоритмическую activity, reduces production of another neurotransmitter - serotonin.
Seasonal mood disorders manifest as General signs of depressive disorders: a decrease in vitality, activity, overall productivity, безрадостностью, apathy, mental anaesthesia, sadness, melancholy, negative attitude, autoaggression and more specific manifestations of: severe daytime sleepiness, increased appetite with a penchant for sweet high-carbohydrate food, a considerable set of body weight.
Most important, how to withstand seasonal depression?
1.Светотерапия, Solarium 10-15 minutes a day.
2. Color therapy, clothes, bright shades of service.
3. Increase daily physical activity, aerobics,
shaping, energy respiratory gymnastics, gym.
4. Hiking, outdoors, in the first half of the day,
try to capture, at least half an hour of sunlight.
5. A balanced diet with the increase in the share
products containing serotonin ( eggs, cheese, nuts, poultry, cheese).
6. Fortification, vitamin complexes, vegetables-fruit -
up to 1 kg per day. Adaptogens: Siberian ginseng, ginseng, Chinese Magnolia vine.
7. Maintaining a constant mode cycles of sleep-wakefulness.
8. No abuses coffee, alcohol - quickly give
reverse, депрессогенный effect.
9. Psychopharmacotherapy: drugs affecting the currency
serotonin (аркетис, cipralex, венлаксор and others)
10. Psychotherapy (resource methods, universal, differentiated, аутогипнотизация).